Charles-Williams Construction Corp.
- Receive assignments from Production Manager
- Assemble wood components and cabinets
- Prepare sub-assemblies and assemble finished products
- Install various types of hardware
- Prepare finished products for delivery by safely wrapping and packaging
- Experienced carpenter is a must for this role
- Able to read and interpret shop drawings
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Familiar with and comfortable operating common cabinet equipment such as; table saw, planer, jointer, routers, sanders, nail and staple guns.
- Able to cut and prepare parts for cabinet assemblies
- Able to build cabinets from simple to complex
- Experience in sanding and prepping wood components for finish
- Motivated self-starter